Google search console
- 11 April 2023
Google Search Console is a free web service provided by Google that allows website owners to monitor and optimize their website’s presence in Google search results. It provides valuable insights into how Google crawls and indexes your website, as well as how users interact with your content in search results.
The main features of Google Search Console include:
- Search performance: This section provides data on the number of clicks, impressions, click-through rate (CTR), and average position for your website’s pages in Google search results. This information can be used to identify which pages are performing well and which ones need improvement.
- Index status: This section shows how many of your website’s pages have been indexed by Google. If any pages are not indexed, you can use this information to troubleshoot potential issues.
- URL inspection: This feature allows you to inspect a specific URL on your website to see if it has any indexing or crawling issues. You can also request that Google re-crawl a page if changes have been made.
- Sitemaps: This section allows you to submit a sitemap of your website to Google, making it easier for Google to crawl and index your pages.
- Security issues: This feature alerts you if Google detects any security issues on your website, such as malware or phishing scams.
Google Search Console is an essential tool for website owners looking to improve their website’s visibility in Google search results. By using the various features and tools available, businesses can gain valuable insights into their website’s performance, identify areas for improvement, and ultimately increase their online visibility and traffic.
About us and this blog
We are a digital marketing company with a focus on helping our customers achieve great results across several key areas.
Request a free quote
We offer professional SEO services that help websites increase their organic search score drastically in order to compete for the highest rankings even when it comes to highly competitive keywords.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
More from our blogSee all posts
- Setting up a Google Analytics 4 Account and Property 1 June 2023
- Introduction to Google Analytics 4 1 June 2023
- Understanding the importance of Brand Identity 13 April 2023